Wednesday, June 4, 2014

nov-dec: the work (ii) (24 dec 13)

The main thing for this month’s report is this:
This link is to the video of the last show, that show being ‘romeo&juliet/VOID’ or, part 2 of Monsters of the Sea.
The video is taken from 3 shows, but the bulk is from Thursday, December 12th, when we had both a camera operator and cameras that were fully operating.  Um.  One thing I want to tell you, the music during the dance bits (there are 2 of these) is not the music from the show, but a short clip I put together on Garage Band so I could upload this without violating any copyright laws.
So, I’ve been working on that this month, it closed December 14th, so pretty much all of this past month’s work was spent in rehearsals.
I’ll have more next month in terms of reflection and writing.
I’m starting to get ready for the 1-hour presentation in Chicago for my RDC2 talk, and am also just starting to hammer out some thoughts on how to structure my lit review for the written part of the RDC2 (I’ll have a draft of that sometime around the Chicago conference, too).  Also, I’m starting to think about what to do next, what part 3 will be.  I’m thinking more about the idea of being in love, and how that is also some kind of a spell, so the next work will be focusing in on that part of spells/trance/kanga.
In the meantime, I’m going to wish you all a lovely lovely holiday, and hoping for wonderful things and lots of magic for us all in 2014.
xo C

No comments:

Post a Comment