Wednesday, June 4, 2014

february-march report from the trenches (16 mar 14)

Oh my gosh.  This one is not going to be very illuminating, or very long.
I’ve been working on the written part of my RDC2, have an intro, first chapter, and a bibliography; and drafting the RDC2 report.  I have written a lot of words and all of them are in an unusual order so that, when read together, it sounds like something I would say.
Oh, you’ll have to read it to understand more, I can send it to you if you like.
In terms of the practice, we secured a space downtown, a nice 50-seat theatre, for 2 weekends of performances in May.  This is for MOTS3: end of play.  Have the director, most of the actors, going to go into rehearsals in a couple of weeks.
All is well here.
(except my cat has gone missing).
(but the world outside is perfumed with orange blossoms, and it’s a ridiculously lovely time of year to be living here.  please feel free to visit.)
xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment